January 21, 2009

Wow....

Well, i finished the script for Leprechaun(A project I have been working on).
It's OK. I still have to work on it a bit.
it's about 30 pages now.
I'm thinking of starting on the SPOOKS script soon.
I'm hoping to get it out by Halloween.
I'm going up too Dominics to film Stealing The Diamond soon.
I just bought a diamond for it.
Sadly, it isn't pink and its a bit smaller then i hoped it would be so i might have to change the script around ma bit.
I just watched "the Blues Brothers".
It was really good.
The carnage of police cars was huge at the end.
I also Watched "The Brothers Grimm".
It's been a year since Heath Ledger died.
He was a great actor.
It's so sad when someone at that age and had such a good career ahead of him just died like that.
*Moment of Silence*
Anyhow, In a few days its the 1 year anniversary of TreasureBox Films. February 15th. what fun. 4 moths before my Birthday.
I also turn my iPod case in to a custom SteamPunk case.
It's awesome.
Well, it's about my bedtime.


Good night,
Jimmi

No comments: