Well you know
We'd all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well you know
We'd all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be alright
I love this song. It's from The White Album. I watched this old news report from the day Lennon was murdered. It was really sad. There were hundreds of people in the streets. Just singing Beatles songs and stuff.
*WARING*
I was listening to this song Helter Skelter (also The White Album) and I found out more about this killer named Charles Manson. One crazy feller. He bought the White Album in '68 or something and when he listen to this song he decided to start killing people. He carved the words Helter Skelter in to the dead bodies. Spooky.
He's in jail.
Yay!
He thought he was a god or something.
Well, life is a big sham.
I like that word.
Sham.
Say it a couple times.
Even worse, I got on FIRE!
Ouch.
~Jimmi
No comments:
Post a Comment