October 7, 2008

Wied+snuty+dron+yoddle=Time travel

I wonder if the guy who came up with question marks was asked what a question mark was and he said it came after the words that man had just said?
And I wonder if someone made a time machine and said someone could go to the future would the future change for everyone? I guess that if he went into the future and like, killed Ted Kennedy then i guess that would change everyone's life. But say he went into the past and killed his younger self?But then if he killed his younger self then he would never had been alive to kill his younger self and none of this would happen in the first place! Wow. That was all my thoughts summed up in like, 3 minutes. literally. I'm not asking what the meaning of life is because it would not matter even if I did. Just a minute...

One day god decided to give his workshop a spring cleaning.
As he cleaned, he found bits of animal,projects he never finished.
He even found a bit of sun under the table.
God scratched his head and thought what could i do with all this rubbish?

That's from a book that I can't remember the name of.

I'm not crazy-I'm just ahead of the curve.

1 comment:

The Highland Sage said...

"I'm not crazy, I'm just ahead of the curve." SOO True man!